Boutique University is on Premiere with its 3rd Season!
A special program for those who holds the door to opportunities and think that they couldnt graduate duly. Are you one of those who cannot be thrown? This is the place for you. If you are only interested about getting a diploma, a certificate or any kind of document, please do not apply. Because the Boutique University offers a workshop opportunity for those who wants to widen their horizons. We have always believed in the power of reading, learning and education in the projects we have conducted since the day we were founded. We have experienced the excitement of learning & discovering new things together with our members, volunteers and followers by creating social learning environments in the organizations and activities we have organized. We have tried to increase the equipment of the young people.
We are implementing the 3rd Season of the Boutique University Education Program, which is the first step of the Düşün Taşın University, where we put the experience of dozens of trainings, projects and hundreds of activities in 8 years among our goals for 2030, which coincides the 20th anniversary of our association. We are meeting the “Brain and Communication” course with you on Saturday, October 20th.
Those who wonder how glorified and exceptional our trainings will be can search the following names of the Boutique University educators on the internet.
- Jülide Sönmez – CMA Academy General Manager / Senior Instructor
- Hakan Turgut – Management Consultant
- Ahmet Talat Us – Industrial Engineer
- İhsan Ataöv – Protocol and Courtesy Rules Trainer and Consultant
- Abdullah Özcan – AXA Sigorta Istanbul Regional Sales Manager
- Aynur Ayaz – TRT 1 Host & Presenter
- Uğur Yasin Asal – Faculty Member of the Department of Political Science and International Relations, Istanbul Commerce University
- Cemal Tanyel – Al Kassabi CEO
- Zafer Baydere – Information Technologies Consultant
- Nihat İpekçi – Digital Marketing Genius
- İsmail Hakkı Polat- President of Digital Transformation Association
20 October 2018 Saturday Boutique University 1st Course
18 November 2018 Sunday Boutique University Second Course
15/16 December 2018 Saturday / Sunday Boutique University 3. Course
19/20 January 2019 Saturday / Sunday Boutique University 4th and 5th Lessons
16/17 February 2019 Saturday / Sunday Boutique University 6th Lesson
16/17 March 2019 Saturday / Sunday Boutique University 7. Lesson
13/14 April 2019 Saturday / Sunday Boutique University 8.Lecture
10/11/12 May 2019 Friday / Saturday / Sunday Graduation Ceremony
Note: The trainings we will carry out every month; It will be held on SATURDAY or SUNDAY after choosing someone suitable for the program of the participants and trainers.
Those applications that were accepted will be informed about the date and time of our programs at the beginning of that month.
- The graduation program will be organized in the Traditional Iftar program of the Düşün Taşın Association, which will be held in May.
- Programs are open to university and high school students, professionals in the business world and anyone who wants to improve themselves.
- Persons who complete the application form and receive an acceptance mail will be accepted to the training.
- There will be a written exam at the end of each training.
- There will be attendance in each of the trainings and attendance will be mandatory throughout the program. A participant in order to graduate from the Boutique University Education Program, it is required to attend a minimum of 5 courses.
- The 7-Month Boutique University tuition fee is 350 TL for students, and the participants can pay in cash / in installments for 7 months.
- Student: 350 TL (7 Months Total)
- Employee: 560 TL (7 Months Total)
- Single Training Employee: 100 TL (Only For Those Who Want To Attend One Training)
- Single Education Student: 75 TL (Only For Those Who Want To Attend One Training)